Monday, September 1, 2008

Ruel Johnson's Book Launch

Since his book launch was a total disaster. To be honest it came and went and i didn't even know about it until I had a copy of his book in my hand. Someone whispered to me of what a hot mess the launch was apparently the printer weren't finished printing so he was forced to launch the book without a book. So I decided to give Ruel some credit. We all know how hard it is to make strides in Guyana. So i do give him an A for effort. I haven't read the book as yet but I do intend to. Ruel Johnson's book launch was done on Sunday 24th August, the book is entitled Fictions (Volume 1). If you want to learn more about him the author Ruel Johnson click here. I discovered the price per copy is $2000, considering he is a regular at Oasis (with all the white folk) and has contacts with the publishing houses I am surprised his book only worth $2000 dollars. Hey Ruel don't sell your self short, you should price it higher than that, even school text books more expensive than that...... If y'all interested in finding out what the book is about, y'all go buy the book.

No comments: